Friday, May 22, 2009

Our Dads




Father's Day is a few weeks away and I wanted to share a page I did of our dads and the words of wisdom we heard on a daily basis...well...maybe not daily, but it sure seemed like it at times. :) I found a picture of our dads together and decided to use it instead of two separate pictures like I had origianlly intended. I also alternated the "father-isms" from Eric's dad and mine. To help distinquish between them, besides having every-other-one his dads then my dads, I used different brad colors. Note that the brads aren't really brads, but colored pieces of paper I punched out to look like brads! This helps to save money when you have a lot to do! I also used our liquid glass on top of each to make them stand out like brads would and also used the liquid glass on the belt buckle to set it apart.




All items used are from Close To My Heart. The paper is from our Level 2 Sasparilla Paper Pack and the buckle set is from our Lovely Buckles stamp set and don't forget the liquid glass! Contact me for more details!




Hope you enjoy and I'd love to hear what you think. Celebrate your fathers, grandfathers, uncles or that special man in your life who gave you great advice or comforting words while you were growing up.

1 comment:

Scrapbook Mama said...

Great Job! I can't even tell those aren't brads!