Monday, June 1, 2009

WHOO-HOO!


I'm very excited to say that I'm published in this months edition of Scrapbooking.com! http://scrapbooking.com/article/73288 They're a wonderful go green online scrapbooking company where you can always find fresh, fun ideas and inspiration. Sign up for their free newsletter and let them know I sent you (Robin Voak). This particular page I did is of our dog, Daytona. He's been the best pet ever and it's a layout I'll always cherish. It's a perfect layout for a beginner to start with, or for a seasoned scrapbooker to get back in touch with the basics of scrapbooking. I hope you'll go take a look. There are also more wonderful pages done by this month's design team, so go check us out! Thank you to Jami Petersen for this wonderful opportunity. Keep an eye out for me, hopefully there will be lots more to come!


1 comment:

Mrs. K said...

That's really cool, Robin.